Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
The intial response to requesting a viewing seemed a little drawn out, as the person on the end of the phone had to get someone to call me back to arrange it. Other agents have dealt with this part much more speedily and I did wonder how this process was going to be. I needn't have worried as once I had made an offer on the house and I was passed on to Sophie in the progression team, the service was nothing short of excellent. The purchase was held up by varying problems to do with the buyers solicitors and Sophie was there to help at every turn. Always polite, efficient and willing to listen. After making enquiries, calls were always returned within minutes and I was always kept upto date of information recieved. Towards the end I was getting impatient as I felt the process had dragged on for far too long. I was making daily calls to Sophie who I can honestly say was the only person I felt was actually trying to achieve the same goal as myself. The sale eventually went through and we exchanged and completed on the same day whaich was tense! Again Sophie was there every step of the way keeping me updated immediately and guiding me through the day. Thank you for keeping me sane those last two weeks, I have no complaints and wish I could say the same for the agents that I used to sell my house!

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office