Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
I have used Whitegates full management service as a landlord for the past ten years. Apart from a few minor hiccups I have fpund the service provided to be consistently excellent.
The staff are proffessional , helpful, knowledgeable and if they say they are going to do something then basically : they do it! In 10 years I have NEVER had my property empty for any length of time, often a new tenant having been found prior to the exisitng one leaving. I have also only had one problematic tenant, indicating that the referencing process is effective.
I have found Adele and David at the agent to be particularly helpful over the years, however the whole team appear to work together effectively to give the service I rely on.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents office-35! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents office-35, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents office-35