Apr 23,2012
Apr 23,2012
I moved into a property on a 15 month tennancy and i walked in the flat and regretted it within 30 seconds. I received no inventory prior to moving in (they say its usual practice to send inventory's after the tenant has moved in which is the first time i've seen that in 11 years of renting in London)

The flat is completely decked out when i was told it would be a basically furnished property and as I didnt request these items be removed, i am resoponsible for them. I dont see how i could request items be removed when i was told they would not be there!

The esatate agents are washing their hands of the issue saying as items are on the inventory, anything not there will come out of my deposit in 15 months times. Leaving me with a 15 year old TV, ancient DVD player and plastic vases.

They lack basic information about properties they want to let andf worst of all withhold important information from you then walk away from the mess they make leaving you to deal with it at your own cost.

Do not use them, I'm not surprised they're rated so low down on this website.
They could've been more informative up front to avoid the issue in the first place and now the issue has happened they could try to find some kind of resolution that would not hit my poscket when it was their lack of information.
By: kam_66
May 15, 2012
I would like to follow up my above comment. I enterted into a dispute with the esate agents regarding all the excess and unwanted belongings in the property and after some back and forths, we were able to come to a satisfactory conclusion.

They have recently been taken over by Thamesview who I have found to be helpful and sympathetic to customer grievances and are working hard to improve the reputation of Square Mile Property Management and I think they are working well towards achieving this.

Based on the customer care we received after the initial dispute, I would give this agency an extra star as although there was a serious problem in the negotiation stage, the customer service to resolve this was professional and prompt.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Square Mile Property Management Office 1