Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
Used these agents to sell my property as they were agents for the premise I wanted to buy. Thought this would be the sensible option but how wrong I was! Apart from a member of staff who came to take photographs of my property not one other person visited my home. When we were advised of viewings no one ever came to show people around it was left to us every time despite asking. In the end I gave up with them as they were a waste of time. They have since changed their name to Robert Luff & Co and to give you an idea they are showing my house as sold subject to contract when I moved over a month ago and they didn't even sell it, waste of time and money, use at your peril.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Luff & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Robert Luff & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Luff & Co Office 1