Apr 21,2012
Apr 21,2012
Customer satisfaction is non existent when dealing with greenaways. Once you have paid deposit money, it honestly feels like they could not care any less about their tenants. Lost count of the amount of times they will "get back to you straight away", wether its regarding bills, rent, or a problem with the house, you can guarantee you'll have to make at least 5-6 phonecalls, and days/ weeks before you get anywhere with them. I am a current tenant with greenaways and am seriously considering leaving the house, just so I do not have to deal with this shambles of a firm anymore. Landlords steer clear!!!!
By: Simon Brown
Sep 08, 2016
Dear Mr King

After checking our records I do not appear to have any record of you renting a property with us. Please accept my apologies if this is not correct. I would be more than happy to discuss your complaint with you in more detail. Please call me at your convenience on 01293 561188.

Many thanks

Simon Brown
Branch Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenaway Residential Crawley! To leave a new review of Greenaway Residential Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenaway Residential Crawley