Apr 21,2012
Apr 21,2012
We have recently relocated to the Liverpool area having moved from Kent, with this being the first time that we have ever rented.

We had approached several lettings agents expressing interest in aprox 7 potential properties, many agents would not agree to show the properties on a Saturday (the only day available to us), the agents that would come out, then only spoke to us about the properties that we had selected ourselves and seemed very dissinterested in us and our requirements.

Our final appointment was then with Marcus from Whitegates. Marcus had maintained contact with me all week so that I was confident that our appointment would be honoured, Marcus had also done his homework very well and not only took us to the properties we had selected, but took the time to show us homes that had just become available in the area that we might be interested in. Marcus was also very knowledgable about the area and services, which not knowing the area at all was extremely helpful.

We decided to rent one of the properties Marcus had shown us at which point Marcus turned us over to Laura in the office. Laura was also extremely efficient, knowledgable and helpful and put us completely at ease. After securing the let, Laura and Sandra then took control on our behalf and notified the Utilities Companies and Council of our move, so that everything went extremly smoothly and to plan. Sandra had all the relavent contact details and local information that we could possibly need.

I cannot stress enough how helpful and efficient all the staff at Whitegates were and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is seeking to rent in the Liverpool area. We are hoping to buy here n the future if everything works out and we will definately be giving Whitegates the first opportunity to find our new property when the time comes.
By: Marcus Dobson
Apr 25, 2012
Thank you very much Paul for your great comments! All feedback is appreciated and I'm glad we provided you with such a great service. The team and myself here at Whitegates lettings wish you both well at your new property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 26