Mar 23,2017
Michael
Paul
By: 'DAVID'
Mar 23,2017
On a recommendation from a neighbour I sold through them and found them straightforward, helpful, friendly, accessible and quick. They know the area, give good advice, found me a buyer very quickly and made sure the sale went through swiftly and without hitches. They also gave me good advice in the run up to the sale when I was considering whether to sell or rent my property and without any of the kind of pressures that some other agents put me under to go through them. A good reliable local estate agent. I can't fault them and would recommend them to anybody else thinking of selling a property in this area.
Nobody likes paying these of course, but they were competitive, with a small discount thrown in which I appreciate.

Oliver Jaques