Apr 21,2012
Apr 21,2012
House Simple are TERRIBLE! All they want is your money! Housesimple advertises your house as they say they will and that is it!!!! Several times I had to call them reference certain things and everytime they say they will call you back or send you an email and they don't!! I was forever chasing them up and being lied to about a for sale sign that they said would erect but never did. They told me that they DID erect the sign and when the contractor went back to "check if it was still there"!!!!!!!! (why would they do this!!!?), it was gone!!! (I have this on my answerphone). Then I was told that they did not get told about erecting any sign!!!!!!! After several phone calls and 2 months later, the sign was EVENTUALLY put up. No apologies, no offer of compensatation! Again, I was told that this will happen "such and such a date at the latest" but never happened. We don't get weekly updates, no phone calls or emails to let us know how the viewings went , no advice on what to do to sell your house if it isn't selling. NOTHING! Customer service is ABSOLUTELY APPALLING!!! They have even taken our house off their website 5 days early!!! This was after a phone call asking Housesimple what I have to do at the end of the 6 month marketing contract. They assumed I wanted to cancel then sent me a half-hearted template email saying. "Thank You for marketing with Housesimple". We have cut our loses with these clowns and have decided to spend the £3 or £4 thousand to sell our house professionally!!!!! DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY. All they want is your money!!!!! We difinately did not get what we paid for!! Do yourself a favour and spend that extra money to sell your property with a real estate agent! Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!! You don't deserve to call yourself an estate agent!
By: John
Oct 27, 2012
Err really. The only online agent offering no sale no fee? You should check your market and competition. A quick search and I found another three very quickly.
By: Customer manager
Oct 24, 2012

Please note that Housesimple is the only online estate agency offering a NO SALE NO FEE option, we feel this demonstrates our great pipeline for sales which every client whichever option they choose benefits from.

Housesimple has dealt with the above complaint directly with the client. There was a protracted issue with the erection of said for sale board due to the remote location in Scotland, however Housesimple has now agreed to pay compensation for the issues/delays and undue stress caused.

Housesimple endeavours to uphold the highest of standards, as such we are members of TPOS (the property ombudsman regulated by the OFT) aswell as being rated as the No.1 Online estate agency by Allagents and currently rated 23rd Estate agency in the whole of the UK (rated against 10's of 1,000's of estate agents) The company was formed for the express reason to try to change the estate agency industry for the better, through providing a higher quality service for much more competitive fees.

We save our clients a huge amount if fees - £3million and rising - an average client saves £4,678. We are also very efficient at the property business; 50% of all our sales are agreed in an average of 26 days.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple