Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
I have just sold my property through Thomas Morris, Ramsey Branch and would definately recommend using them to anybody buying or selling in the Ramsey area. This is the third time I have used their services over the last 10 years, and I find the staff friendly and extremely helpful. My property was well marketed, appearing in the local newspaper and online. I was kept informed of expressions of interest and received honest feedback of viewings and any developments throughout the sale. I would like to thank both Alastair and James for all their help and hard work to ensure that the sale of my property progressed to a sucessfull conclusion. Thanks guys!
By: Simon
Apr 21, 2012
Dear Cousins
I'm delighted that you were looked after so well by our team at Ramsey.I will be speaking with James and Alastair to pass on your comments and I am grateful that you've taken the time to post this review- thanks.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Ramsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Ramsey