May 28,2009
May 28,2009
Signed up in person and was given a number that I had to quote when I rang. This number indicated the agent that I was signed up with. This agent set up 1 or 2 appointments, was not proactive at all, and did not return phone calls -- I had to chase her. Left a voicemail once detailing the times and dates I would be available for viewings and received no response. Rang a few times afterwards and when I finally got through she told me she had been on holiday! Out of despair, sent an email imploring someone to help me. Fortunately this was read by a very nice agent who was the exact opposite. However, once I found a place that I thought was suitable, I arranged to pay the deposit in person. I rang shortly before leaving work to confirm that I would be there, was told everyone was fine, and it was then explained to me while I was there that the landlord wanted an even number of males and females. With me, it would have been an uneven ratio. Why this was not explained to me over the phone I don't know. In short, don't bother with Interlet.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Office 1! To leave a new review of Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Office 1