Apr 20,2012
Katy Poore
By: 'Juliacl'
Apr 20,2012
We mainly dealt with Katy Qulliam. We really appreciated her excellent communication skills, also the fact that Katy regularly contacted us by phone to update us on upcoming viewings and to give us feedback from the viewers. Katy has a professional but friendly approach and I was impressed with the job she did for us. It made using Thomas Morris a pleasure and I haven't always been able to say that about other estate agents we have encountered in the past!
By: Simon
Apr 21, 2012
Dear Juliacl
Very many thanks for taking the time to let us know your views about your dealings with our St.Ives office.It's much appreciated.I've spoken with the relevant Partner and will be contacting Katy to pass on your comments.I'm glad you were impressed and we will do our best to keep up these high standards.

Thomas Morris