Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
For the past 10 years I have used Paarmount to manage my property. Both Mark Durban and Hayley Hills have been very professional in whatever task they have undertaken, and nothing ever seems too much trouble for them. The tenants they found for my property were always thoroughly researched and looked after my property.

My only slight criticism was the high quotes I received from the Paramount Maintenace department to do repairs etc to my property. I did mention this to Hayley and she was very quick to apologise and assured me she would look into this.

I would recommend Paramount to any Landlord who is looking for a professional all round experience.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London