Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
I have been looking for a while now, with rents so high in central London, especially with the Olympics its been hard to find a suitable flat, I was so fortunate when i arrived at Crestons in Kings Cross.

They were very quick to show me vacant falts with now pressure, had now im in a beutiful flat with a excellent view,and nice neighbours.

By: Katharina
May 17, 2012
This is not the first time in london for me i have been in and out for the last 4 years due to buisness here, i always pass the agency as i come for short let always get 5 star service. I agree property is what they do best they go out there own way to find you the best value for money with the price so high. I will always recommend them sometimes you have to try to know dont just buy its cover well done guys keep up the service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Crestons Islington! To leave a new review of Crestons Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Crestons Islington