Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
Fantastic service. These guys are great and did everything they said they would. It was on the market within a week, great photos, better than any local agents in the area and 1/10th of the price, the marketing was more extensive than most of our local agents too. Also my local agents don't even bother with floorpans which I still find amazing in this day and age. Well anyway Housesimple did all that and got me about 8 viewings in the first 2 weeks of which 2 offered. Sold! Saved £2,600. Great negotiation too and helped me with the solicitors and keeping it all going. All in all it was great. I can't see why people wouldn't give this a go, you've not got much to lose. Strongly recommended!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple