Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
Darren is an absolute disgrace. He has once again changed the compnay name to Morgan Fox but still the same old useless director who will be struck off as a director soon. Don't believe any of the positive posts on here or Darrens replies. Contact Hakan from the TDS if you want to know how many people have been ripped off. I too am a landlord who never received my rent from Darren and am now taking legal action against Morgan Fox. He doesn't insure any deposits or reference check the tenants. I would suggest popping round to his home address in Cambridge as he doesn't like that. Contact me if you want anymore details but do yourself a favour and pay a bit extra to use a quality estate agent and not some micky mouse cowboy.
Paid me my monet, protected my deposits, returned my calls & e-mails.
Apr 23, 2012
Alan Schroder - At first you denied the posting. Anyhow the references and deposit certificate have been forwarded to you again as suggested in our comment of the 20th April 2012. Thank You.
By: Gtgy
Apr 23, 2012
Good to see that you read things on this website as you don't return calls or e-mails. My solicitor will be in touch.
Apr 22, 2012
Alan - Click on the head image and it displays your profile, you will also note the positive reviews are named and genuine.
By: Gtgy
Apr 21, 2012
Nice guess Darren but guess again. I'm guessing he's just another landlord you've ripped Off. Why don't you send all your landlords and tenants deposit certificates? Because they don't exist, only in your head. If you think that all these negative reviews are because of some vendetta against you you really are deluded. Take some responsibility for ripping honest hard working people off.
Apr 20, 2012
Alan Schroder - Another unjustified and untrue review on several counts. After speaking with the Tenant he has confirmed you collect CASH directly each month

We shall once again forward copies of the references obtained from the current and previous Tenant supplied, furthermore if required we shall forward a copy of the Tenants deposit certificate.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 2