Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
I must say that when I first approached this company I had never heard of them before, however, I had just bought a property in Plumstead and just so happened to come across one of their flyers. Their plumstead office was within walking distance so I decided to go and have a chat. I can honestly say that I have never been more well informed about procedures etc and even though at the time I only went ahead with find tenant only service, I found that the agent was extremely helpful before during and after the whole letting of my property. Since then I have handed over my property to Indigo on a guaranteed lease and can say that I am very happy with the service being provided, not to mention the annual inspections that they allow me to do as the property owner alongside their own inspections that are carried out. I am in the process of buying another property which I have every intention of letting through this company and their more than capable team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Indigo Property Management Ltd Woolwich! To leave a new review of Indigo Property Management Ltd Woolwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Indigo Property Management Ltd Woolwich