Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
I have try several times to register but for some Mysterious reasons they never kept my details, and I call to arrange a flat viewing, the answer was: the flat is gone , and when my work colleague who happen to have a British name got a viewing for the VERY same flat shortly afterwards and it happens not once but TWICE . Tadaa !!! you are busted. I have one thing to say to them DISCRIMINATION is a serious criminal offence.
So if you are from a minority group try the same technique I did if they refuse you a viewing or ..., and report that to http://www.adviceguide.org.uk or any other organisation that deal with unfairness, please keep records and proofs to provide as evidences as they are likely to deny this, and put the blame on poor training of their staffs or pure coincidence. Do not let them continue these malpractices, refusal of a public service under on the basis of race, religion, colour, religious beliefs, national or ethnic origins is against law, they can face legal charges and go out of business.
By: Jo Ryan
May 28, 2012
We were naturally disappointed, surprised and concerned by this “review”.

On investigation this “review” fails to point out one very salient point and that is that this “prospective tenant” informed us that they require housing benefit in order to meet their rental obligation.

Our landlords will not, as a rule, entertain housing benefit tenants and therefore we were unfortunately unable to assist on this occasion.

We are particularly concerned by the second section of this “review” which implies that this “prospective tenant” is, in reality, attempting to promote a “non-discrimination cause” and is encouraging others to try and “catch agents out”

As a professional and multi award winning business we completely support non-discrimination by way of race, religion, colour, religious beliefs, national or ethnic origins or sexual orientation etc.

We do however act in the best interests of our landlord clients and will look to recommend acceptance or otherwise of a prospective tenant based on their ability to pay, track record, referencing etc.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Ruislip Lettings! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Ruislip Lettings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Ruislip Lettings