Mar 16,2017
Mar 16,2017
RATS!

If you are a first year looking for accommodation for second year, I beg you - Don't set foot near this letting agency! You will be putting your accommodation fate into the evil hands of *. Coming out of student accommodation and having a great year, I had no idea that a letting agency could take advantage of someone like myself. On the viewing, the house looked okay, but we were assured my (*) that the house would be 'thoroughly' cleaned.
It's also worth mentioning that the price of rent we were told by * on the house viewing was quite a bit different to when we went into the agency to sign the agreement, we were at a bit of a loss but somewhat pressured into signing it.
Fast forward to moving day - the house was absolutely vile. They hired * cleaners who refused to use bleach (they said they weren't aloud), and did nothing but hoover slightly. The agency then blamed me(!) when the other students saw the state, for sending the cleaners away- which I did not.
The were also RATS. At night I could hear them scuffling under the floorboards, I saw them once or twice. One day I moved a sofa whilst cleaning - ** I informed them straight away**.
Along with this I also found cigarette burns on tables... mold and dead flies stuck inside the cupboards in the kitchen, and nearly all the furniture was broken or dilapidated.The front garden looked like a rubbish tip, the toilets looked (and probably were) 50 years old and were stained. Every surface was sticky.
I wrote and visited the agency over 10 times in the month that I stayed there, but I was shown no respect as a human being who had to live in these conditions, let alone a student.
They did nothing to make the house any better.
Needless to say I got out of there as quickly as possible as I found myself angry, depressed and dirty living there. Even their maintenance man who was working in the house (trying to repair a condemned sofa which I was assured would be replaced) saw me sobbing my eyes for a good hour after I had gone to speak to them. This is how much a bad environment and bad people responsible for that environment can affect you, I'm not weak minded or an overly emotional person. I was crying because of the manner in which they spoke to me, and the amount dishonesty I was treated with, and I was angry because I was paying them!

Anyway, don't do it! * but it's all on the back of suckers me and other students. They do NOT provide a good s*ervice,*.
Terrible

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horizon Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Horizon Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horizon Properties Office 1