Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
Jorgensen Turner have looked after our property for 2 and a half years now and from my first meeting with Richard Turner to my dealings with Joanna, and more recently Magdalena and Kevin, I have felt well looked after. When I first instructed Jorgensen Turner it was in competition with the two other local agents but I have built up a good relationship with them and trust them to look after my requirements. They have always provided good quality tenants and have gone above and beyond their remit as far as simply letting the property with good advice and prompt replies to any questions I have had. A trustworthy service from a professional company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith