Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
Poor service received for the large 'administration' fee I paid. They kept moving the move-in date back, which made booking removals/time off work problematic. I still don't have a copy of the contract and they were confused about me asking for a gas safe certificate (legal requirement and a standard for all other agencies I have dealt with).
When I arrived to get the keys, they made me sign an "inventory" before I could have the keys, even though I hadn't seen the property. The inventory consisted of a few badly printed photos of some of the rooms. Every other agency provides a professional detailed written inventory of everything. Poor value for the £70 paid for 'check in' (I've never had to pay an inventory fee for moving in before either).
Very slow in replying to requests for maintenance - many of the original problems with the property have still not been sorted out, even though they were notified over a month ago.
By: Headsuo
Oct 24, 2012
After reading some of the feedback and childish remarks from a so called director it is amazing that this company still exists. I am sure Darren will have yet another childish remark to make about my remark but I find it really strange that not once as a director has he had any empathy and actually apologised for any issues or anxiety caused to his clients. I am glad I checked this website before I got into any sort of business with these jokers.
By: Darren Cray
Apr 21, 2012
Firstly are you a real tenant?? if so please let me know the property address you rented from us, i can then investigate your comments.
Your comments with regards to the inventory are absurd as we use a professional inventory company, which do a detailed report - not a few pic's of some rooms.
You state former tenant as your review name - however you then claim that maintenance work has still not been sorted even though you notified us a month ago. To be a tenant or not, that is the question!! To be an agent or not- that is another question!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon