Apr 20,2012
Apr 20,2012
I have been a tent with tullyandco for 8 months now and my experience has been very pleasant. I spend some time overseas and they have been very flexible with the rent.
as for the maintaince i have to say they have been always quick to respond and didn't take them more than a day to sort an issues with the property. when I moved in there where some area's which was overlooked by the cleaning crew so I contacted them and they responded immediately. also when I wanted to install few shelving units in my place they installed for me FREE of charge. The manger didn't charge me office fees when I signed the contract and he responded by saying we want to support oversea students and make good relation with our tents who seem responsible.
I highly recommend them THEY ARE Great agency. they also gave me a free mug ^_^

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Tully & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tully & Co Office 1