Mar 17,2017
Abigail Lundberg
Jessica Whitton
Mar 17,2017
I am writing this review as a buyer who was in the process of buying a property through Whitegates.
I should of been suspicious when we made an offer and this was not told to the seller (probably because there were other viewings booked in) this goes against the guide lines set out by the property ombudsman.
The property was then surveyed and valued. We relayed the findings of this to the seller but hasn't received the report. This took a few days. Whitegates in my opinion, not concerned with the fact we had paid for this report. Decided the process was taking too long decided to tell us that the seller wanted the property put back in the market and the seller that we wanted the property back in the market. I first heard the property was back in the market from a colleague as they hadn't allowed 5 minutes for my husband to phone and tell me before removing the sold sign. Luckily we were in contact with the seller and managed to straighten this out.
Still not content with how much they had mishandled the process and whilst we trying to negotiate a new price due to the valuation they informed us the sellers would not reduce the price and were happy to remain in the property until they got the price we wanted. We decided we could not offer more than the property was valued for and began looking for another property. Until the seller text asking if we were still interested and we relayed the information we had received. Once again this information was untrue.
I believe that Whitegates acted in this manner contrary to the guidelines set out by the property ombudsman to try and call our bluff. This backfired at every step and we are lucky that we have been in contact with the seller and have been able to sort these issues out. The process has been much simpler since cutting Whitegates out. In all honestly I wouldn't let them sell a dog kennel let alone a house.
NA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Woolton Village Liverpool! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Woolton Village Liverpool, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Woolton Village Liverpool