Apr 19,2012
Apr 19,2012
I've now been using Jones Robinson to manage a property for me for around 2.5 years. When I started out, I visited most of the other letting agents in Newbury and they were by far the most helpful. Since then, I've been impressed by the personal level of service that they offer - they have dealt with all the maintenance issues on the property without any difficulty and it's been a huge relief to me to feel that the property is in safe hands. There has also been the odd occasion when things have needed to be addressed rather more urgently, out of office hours, and I've been particularly grateful for the prompt and effective communication at those times.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury