Mar 16,2017
Fabian
By: 'XanDran'
Mar 16,2017
It's my first time renting a whole property, and Steve was there from viewing to signing to guide me through the whole process. I'm incredibly happy with his service, and Ludlow Thompson's in general, and felt that his approach was highly professional, yet personal and witty.

During the viewing, he was constantly tailoring the appointment to our specific needs (we're two young professionals), gave us all the information we needed to know up front (All costs involved, including LT's fees), and answered all our questions with a genuinely honest approach. There are plenty of dishonest, misleading letting agents out there, so we were pleased to deal with one as professional and knowledgeable as Steve Marsh.

If you're looking for a new property, I would not hesitate to recommend Steve, Fabian and the rest of the team. They have all been fantastic.

ludlowthompson

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)

Branch - Bow, London, E3