Apr 19,2012
Apr 19,2012
I was lucky enough to find my property through Conran Estates. I used the word lucky as I know that buying property is full of risk and a lot depends on how good the estate agent is. I registered with Jodie Jefferies and from the word go found her to be responsive, understanding and she actually listed to what I wanted rather than just email me loads of details that weren't relevant for me like a lot of other agents did. She also used the phone which I found quite refreshing. Email is good but it's nice to have chat with someone every once in a while too! I'm happy to say that I am now moved in to my new flat and I will be considering buying a buy to let property in the next year or so. I'm keen to register only with Conran Estates again and hope to deal with Jodie.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Charlton! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Charlton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Charlton