Apr 19,2012
Apr 19,2012
I was really keen on trying to sell via the internet, as opposed to a standard, high street, agent. Reason being, when looking for properties to buy, I'd always searched the internet first, located the house via Google Maps / street view, and then decided whether I wanted to view the property or not. My dread was always when it came to having to speak to an estate agent as I always find them obsequious and rarely actually took note of what it was I was looking for. We did have a few agents round, from the local area, just to establish a guide price and they, without my prompting, echoed my thoughts about how their job is now made easy for them because of the wealth of information available via the internet! So, I wasn't about to then pay them almost £7000 for effectively sitting on their backsides doing nothing! That's when I contacted Property Eagle. Their introductory brochure was well laid out and did sell their service very well. The person I booked my appointment through was welcoming, polite, and helpful. Tom then came round within a few days to introduce himself and discuss the sale of our property. I really liked Tom. Naturally, he wanted the business but I found him approachable, with a good sense of humour and I believed that he was the best person for the job. The house went on the market, the details of the property were well laid out on glossy card (rather than scrappy paper) and Tom was in touch within a day to arrange our first viewing. The house had an offer on it within a week. Tom helped us through the sale from start to finish and was always very reassuring and patient (we had a tricky buyer!). I can't recommend Property Eagle highly enough and am always advising people to consider using them when they mention selling their property. Don't be put off by other agents saying negative things about internet agencies (of course they will, they are losing out on a lot of easy money!) and don't be afraid to try something different - it will save you a fortune! The only difference is that Property Eagle does not have a shop front. That's it! Traditional methods are outdated and a waste of your hard earned money!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey