Apr 19,2012
Darryl Jaffe
Apr 19,2012
Darryl manages all my London properties. The service is extremely professional and as personalised as I could hope for. He has managed a range of properties - houses and mansion flats - with a range of tenants - locals, professionals, ex-pats, students, families, sharers - with almost no void periods for many years and it is testament to his attention to detail and inter-personal skills that my tenants remain happy and renew - their feedback too is overwhelmingly positive. He is always working to go the extra mile that really reflects well on him and - by association - my properties. In his absence he is ably assisted by his colleagues in a seamless fashion. Living in HK and travelling enough that I am not always immediately available by email or telephone I rely on him and his team to make decisions unilaterally and I have not had cause for complaint. I would - indeed I have - recommend him without reservation.

Roger Samuel Residential