Apr 19,2012
Apr 19,2012
I had moved new into London and Black Katz was referred to me by a colleague of mine and I met up with Chris as he was almost closing his business day. Despite that, Chris was courteous and did provide a few minutes and took details. He was prompt in calling back on the next business day. James Kewley showed me a few properties and never did an hardsell on any of the property, which I value as the personal space required for a person to decide -unlike an another Letting agent whose property i had liked, but walked away because of "extra hard-sell"...I wanted to move to the property on Sunday and Jennifer was meticulous to ensure that all paper work are complete and keys handed over at the appointed time...that is always a big relief one looks for when moving houses !

In a "buyer-be-aware" market of property lettings, since I was moving into London from Mumbai, few additional good things Black Katz could have helped me is to spot some weakness in the property and some technical limitations. Any tenant will weigh over these weakness vis-a-vis his requirement and arrive at a best conclusion !. They would have won oodles of appreciation, but I guess, on the hindsight that is a value left on the table. Overall, I rate Black Katz experience as good and recommendable

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead ! To leave a new review of Black Katz West Hampstead , please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz West Hampstead