Apr 19,2012
Apr 19,2012
I have been very impressed with the Spencers Leyton office. The renting process was dealt with smoothly and with great ease.

Mark Sivell was professional, friendly and kept me informed at all times. As a previous reviewer has said, he was very honest and I felt like he had my best interests at heart when arranging viewings. He was not, like some agents can be, pushy and did not give me the hard sell at all - allowing me to make my own mind up, which was a refreshing experience.

Amy Calvert, who dealt with the administration side, was also professional and friendly with quick responses to my questions and queries.

I would highly recommend Spencers - they have been one of the best estate agents in London I have used.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton