Apr 19,2012
Apr 19,2012
I have never heard of anything like this: Because one of our flatmates has to leave at the end of the lease, they make all of us leave the property (and take ALL our belongings) for two weeks just so we can move back in after those two weeks!!!! Have you ever heard of such a thing? We have lived at this property for 5 years now and sadly Braemore took the property over from our old letting agency that went bankrupt.
We send numerous emails and finally went to the office- they were annoyed we showed up and just repeat this is how it is. No way around it.
Best thing is: If we pay 180, we can all stay! I am getting some legal advice and will complain to the council and encourage everyone to do the same that has a problem with them

I agree with one of the reviewers--- they are very nice on the phone!
By: sorted
Apr 25, 2012
I (tennant) am now in the process of having this post deleted- Braemore staff have dealt with the issue for us and solved our problem. They were helpful in that they listened to our concerns and helped us find a solution. All sorted now.

As soon as the technical problems on this site are solved the add will be removed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Braemore Sales & Lettings Morningside Edinburgh