Apr 19,2012
Apr 19,2012
got small things wrong.
Spoke to me like a complete idiot, then refused to come to the phone after putting it down on me mid conversation.
BAD attitude.
Have complained to their new owner Winkworth, i hope these people get their comeuppance, never in my 31 years have i been spoken to that way by an estate agent, they have a bad reputation estate agents, but that would be pleasant in comparison to this bunch of jokers.
Shocked and upset by the way they treated me.
If the house you want is on with another agent use them , DO NOT use these people. Even when you hand over money to them are rude.
A suitable answer to a question I asked today was 'am I psychic?' How rude!!!!!!!

I have told them I am going to tell everyone I can abotu the bad service, they are even rude to landlords!!!! how thick are they!?

Best of luck if you are using them! I wish you every piece of luck in the world.. you are going to need it.

God help you if you are buying from them..
By: Partner
Jun 21, 2012
The problem with this site is that an individual can say anything and remain anonymous while the agent is named without any initial redress before publication.

We are not certain who this is but have an idea. Inevitably there are two sides to every story and be assured that there is with this case. We have been trading, prior to the takeover, for over 15 years and rarely has there been any cause for complaint. I would never say that we have never had a complaint, as this business is fraught at the best of times, but thankfully they have been few and other agents will say the same.

Again, if we are talking about the same person, a full investigation was conducted by a Partner and the comprehensive file notes were relayed. As a result a minor change to the reporting structure has been instigated although we are not sure if it would have made any difference in this case. The person was dealt with effectively and within the terms of their Tenancy Agreement, the TDS and Ombudsman. Unfortunately, they would not accept this.

As a professional Company we take all comments about our service very seriously. It should also be noted that during that month we had three letters from Clients and Applicants complementing our service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barrington Property Office 1! To leave a new review of Barrington Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barrington Property Office 1