May 21,2009
May 21,2009
I think you will be very lucky to live in a house owned by these landlords and not have any problems. Very lucky indeed. I have lived with these landlords for a good while and have had an endless list of issues with them, ranging from the boiler not being fixed to threatening behavior from them over rent. They denied we had ever paid deposits for a while and have not placed our deposits in the protected government scheme, which is a legal obligation. They are extremely unhelpful, uncooperative and only friendly to prospective tenants. My housemate's and other friends who have stayed in KPS houses have had similar experiences. My advice......Stay Away......Far Away.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kingfield Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Kingfield Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kingfield Property Services Office 1