Apr 19,2012
Apr 19,2012
I agree with the other reviews and they all carry a theme. Enter without notice. Lie that a repair is not reported. Inspect property and complain about something already on the ongoing inventory. And what upsets me is they get away with it. No authority that can punish them and they are dealing with people's lives. They kept my deposit and say the house was unclean when my photos show different. I think they think I have given up. They unlawfully tried to evict me early so new tenants could move in. And they unlawfully added a clause in the tenancy about a faulty appliance. Why is there not someone who can shut them down. They accursed me of sending a criminal email when I have sent no such thing and have never been questioned by police. They use bully tactics.
Leave the letting agent industry to decent people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1! To leave a new review of Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Faulkner Property Rentals Office 1