Mar 31,2012
Mar 31,2012
Madellaie gave the impression she was helping you when it came down to facts it was the tenant she helped. I lost a considerable amount of money because of her actions, she allowed tenants to sub-let. When I found out she sided with the tenants. Work she had done and supervised on the house was dangerous. One tenant painted his Flat pillar box red. When I dismissed her she rehomed two tenants who left owing me money. I still forward their mail to her address. My Son also used her to manage his house. Considerable damage was caused by tenants, they left owing money also lots of goods were stolen from the house. She rehomed some of them but no forwarding address was forthcoming. Her motto it seems is PROTECT THE TENANTS FROM THE LANDLORD LET THEM RUN RIOT. She allowed tenants to use their deposit as final rent which didn't leave any deposit to rectify damage. It was reported that one tenant had BED BUGS nothing was done about it.
I would have liked the forwarding address of tenants. The Flats left in the same condition as when tenants moved in. Deposits would have been a help to rectify damage. Not to have lied to me. Supervised tradesmen? the condition and damage they left behind.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Amley Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Amley Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Amley Property Management Office 1