Apr 18,2012
Apr 18,2012
Firstly I would like to say what great service Anna provided when I was first looking for somewhere to live she gave an honest option on the properties I looked at and worked really hard to get things done on some very tight timescales in order for me to move in to the property I chose.
The excellent service continued when the management of the property I rented was then handed over to Hollie Howe who is always helpful and provides excellent customer service, be it for something that needs fixing or a general query the team are always very responsive to what ever I needed help with even down to the maintainance team who are really good and really helpful if something goes wrong. Too often you can find yourself with a letting agent who never responds to your call or issue but I have always received a timely response from Hollie and a solution to whatever query I have.
I consider Jones Robinson to be very professional with a good team of people that compliment the company so be assured that whether you are looking for a new home to rent or buy you are in good hands.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Newbury