Mar 26,2012
Mar 26,2012
Our experience of Putterills when hunting around for property both at Knebworth and harpenden were dire. Knebworth: it seemed it was too much trouble having customers enter and enquire. awful customer service very disapointed.

Harpenden never returned calls when they said they would then completely lied and were caught out when they said they left messages on my voicemail. I dont have voicemail. again poor service until i complained then it was adequate. However they would misinform me again getting caught out as i had direct contact with the seller also.
By: Ricky
May 15, 2012
Dear Jenny, I was naturally dismayed to hear of your comments regarding my Knebworth office and with our focus on customer service being at the forefront of our daily routine, I am keen to hear more of your experience. You will note that the vast majority of comments featured on this site indicate a good degree of satisfaction from our clients - something that we pride ourselves on. If there was a specific situation that occured and you would like to discuss it further then do please contact my email: ricky@putterills.co.uk I do hope that your property requirements have now been satisfied.
By: Putterills Partner
May 14, 2012
Hello Jenny, Sorry to hear of your experiences, i'm not able to comment directly as your review doesn't give too many specifics. However we do try to offer a simple and efficient service to buyers arranging viewings and calling back as quickly as we can as its in our best interests to do so. We do arrange hundreds successfully every month nonetheless, i do apologise if this did not happen in your case. If you would like me to look into this in more detail please send us more information to harpenden@putterills.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Putterills Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Putterills Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Putterills Estate Agents Office 1