Apr 18,2012
Apr 18,2012
As we were moving from Glasgow to London my partner moved first and began the process of looking for a property to rent. She set up a appointment with Darren at Ludlow and took the first flat he showed her, we had been worried that by using an estate agent we would be 'up sold' properties that we couldn't really afford but this proved to be unfounded.

Once we had noted our interested in the flat we were setup on the company's online accounts system which I was very impressed with. The system was easy to use and provided the contact details of our Ludlow contact Kerry.

I found the staff at Ludlow very helpful and were easy to contact regarding our inquiries. I haven't dealt with many letting agencies in the past and my biggest fear was being ripped off with hidden fees etc but, so far, I have been very pleased with both the service and the costs.

If I was to make one suggestion for improvement it would be a more structured outline of an individual client's process for securing the flat right through to what checks need to be made and the order they need to be made in. The team at Ludlow were very quick at answering all of these questions but a personalized FAQ for the process might have helped a little.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

ludlowthompson