Mar 08,2017
By: 'Coogan Family'
Mar 08,2017
Myself and my family were very complicated and there were a lot of moving parts. To say Simon was helpful would be an under statement. Him and his staff helped me to move from Italy to the U.K. with complete ease. After living abroad for over ten year sand working with many realtors over the years Simon and his team have brought my faith back into this industry. if you are in Farnham and need a realtor all I would say is put some faith in him like we did. Hopefully the next time I see him will be to buy my family home :)
There were well in accordance with market and with my situation i was well accommodated.
By: TIm B
Mar 08, 2017
Hello to all the Coogan Family and welcome back to the UK. I just wanted to drop you this little line to say thank you for your kind review and also to wish you all well in your new home. Very best wishes and regards, Tim B, Senior Partner, Warren Powell-Richards

Warren Powell Richards