Apr 18,2012
Apr 18,2012
I have lived in the cranbrook area all my life and have used many if not all of the local agents at some time over the last 15 years. Although there are many good agents in the area none have been as helpful as Weald Property Management and Alex Hill. I have been renting with them for 3 years now and have had no problems at all with the service I receive. I find them prompt and efficient and they have always gone the extra mile to meet my needs. Over the years I have found that all rental properties, from all agents come with the odd problem, big or small, but I found Alex Hill at WPM to be quick and helpful in solving them. Far quicker than some I could mention! I would recommend anyone searching for a rental property to make Weald Property Management their first choice when looking in the Kent area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Weald Property Management Cranbrook! To leave a new review of Weald Property Management Cranbrook, please click the link below !
Write a review for Weald Property Management Cranbrook