Apr 18,2012
Apr 18,2012
I was new to the area and needed a property urgently. I dealt with both Oli and Jay and found them both to be extremely professional and very helpful. They only showed me properties within the price range I was looking and did not try and show me anything that was outside of the price or type I was looking for. Oli was very prompt in getting back to me with any queries and extremely helpful and polite at all times. I had a few queries with the rental agreement, which again Oli sorted out for me without delay. Both Oli and Jay made the experience as least stressful as possible although dealt with everything in a timely manner. I would have no hesitate in recommending Martin & Wright to my colleagues or friends and think they outshine many of the larger agencies in the area.
By: Jay Hayden
May 13, 2013
Thank you for your review Barbara. Our aim is to always make it as simple as possible

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead