Apr 18,2012
Apr 18,2012
I have used Whitegates as our letting agent for the past 15 months. The agents took initial instructions, advertised/promoted our property in newspaper and rightmove resulting in tennants being found very quickly. I was impressed with the speed and efficiency of the staff I dealt with, contracts were drawn and sent to me for review/approval. Regular reviews and house inspections were conduced and feedback given to me as Landlord. When problems were reported by the tennants the agents made contact with me to see if I wanted to instruct a tradesperson of my own before they instructed a person from their list of contacts. Regular financial statements have been received and prompt transfers of rent into my nominated account. We are now moving towards our second set of tennants and Whitegates have again handled the handover smoothly; re-advertised the property, conducted a number of viewings, run relevants checks on prospective tennants and most importantly kept me informed on progress. New contracts drawn and full inventory taken prior to occupancy. It is clear that the Wolverhampton branch is well mananged. Overall I have found all staff at Whitegates to be professional with a friendly approach and I would be happy to recommend their service to others..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Wolverhampton