Apr 18,2012
Apr 18,2012
Avoid this agent, avoid Patricia Linares (this is the negotiator that worked with me),
It's horrible, they take your money and after they don't care about you
half of the stuff in the flat is broken and other stuff doesn't work you call them and tell them about it and they just say
"yes, I will fix this asap" and that's it, they forget immediately what they said
their attitude towards the tenant is unspeakable, they literally just ignore you
they could have not Ignored me, and give me a flat in a usable condition, where I could at least close the window
By: Oliver
Sep 23, 2013
All I can do is apologise for the poor service you have received in the past, and promise to new tenants we now pride ourselves on the service we provide, emails are responded to within the hour and there is always someone available to take calls during office hours. Outside office hours we have a 24 hour hour emergency line for any faults or problems.

Jane Clarke, Patricia Linares, Sara Sharland, Peter Ali, Oliver Painter and Magda De Klerk no longer work for Homes in London.

We are in the process of turning things around at this agency, we are under new management, and as an agency that only rents property that it owns, we are taking pro active maintenance on our properties very seriously.

Our properties are currently undergoing a program of refurbishment and we are providing all our new staff with a comprehensive training program, we do not enter property without giving 24 hours notice.

We always make sure that we protect deposits with DPS or TDS - and provide tenants with reference numbers.

Just one email of many since we have changed management is below:

Hi Oliver,

It's great to hear and seel these positive changes at Homes in London . The service before was awful, I was especially angry with Jane and Sara.

I wanted to ask, will you need access to the rooms here at 313 Cambridge Heath Road for any broadband or other work to be done? Reason being I will be going away on holiday some point in the near future,

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of homes in london Swiss Cottage! To leave a new review of homes in london Swiss Cottage, please click the link below !
Write a review for homes in london Swiss Cottage