May 20,2009
May 20,2009
Absolutely disgraceful....DO NOT USE!! They claim that Avalon Lettings manages a number of properties in the North London area a "friendly approach and professional service". Presumably me and the rest of these people are yet to see this side of them! Our property has been a disaster from day one. We moved into eires still hanging out the walls and holes all round the house. Since then we have had rats and a number of other problems. All that Avalon is is a girl that sits in an office all day on her own relaying messages to the landlord. When you then try and contact the lanlord directly you are greeted with a barrage of abuse. I just hope that people will google avalon before they move in unlike we did. We all wish we had of done and we may not be in the mess we are in now! DO NOT USE!!!!
By: Donald Mason
Jan 11, 2010
hi. I've had a friend who's had trouble with these too. Drop me an email would love to hear what happened. Seems they are not letting good buildings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Omega Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Residential Office 1