Apr 17,2012
Apr 17,2012
I can across a property through RightMove that happened to be on the market with Elephant. After arranging a viewing, they also drew my attention to another property that was perfect for me. The photos on the website were amazing, but looking around the property I fell in love immediately!
I put in an offer even though I was advised that it would not be accepted, and although the first wasn't the second was (again lower than the asking price- some good pursuading was happening!)
My aim was to complete before the stamp duty was re-introduced and the staff at Elephant helped to ensure this happened.
All correpondance was prompt and as a first time buyer, questions were answered honestly and understandably.

I would definitely use Elephant again if I were to purchase a new property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office! To leave a new review of Elephant Gloucester Road Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Elephant Gloucester Road Office