Apr 17,2012
Apr 17,2012
I dealt with both Martin and Joanne recently in securing a tenancy agreement for a new rental property. As a tenant I have had a previous negative experience with a letting agency and I was extremely anxious about the process but Martin was at all times very honest, helpful and professional, explaining everything to me and answering all my questions in a polite and honest manner, giving me the impression that Rayner Property Bureau is a trustworthy company to work with. Joanne was also extremely helpful, truly going the extra mile to make sure I was in the strongest position possible to start my new tenancy. She understood my individual worries and concerns and I was treated with compassion and with a friendly attitude, I at no point felt like the agency simply wanted to make money at the expense of my well-being. I have never encountered such an honest and friendly letting agency, the model of professionalism, the whole process was very reassuring. Thank you very much Martin and Joanne!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford