Apr 17,2012
Apr 17,2012
I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by Jonathan Claustres in locating a 1 bedroom property to rent, with the criteria of no more than 10 mins walk from a mainline station. John immediately located two properties for me to view, one of which exceeded my expectations in terms of size, but was unfortunately not near enough to a mainline train station. John promised to let me know as soon as anything more suitable became available. A few days after that viewing John enthusiastically informed me of the availability of a property he was sure matched my specifications. I met John, who showed myself and my partner around, and we both liked the property and also found Jonathan to be amiable, approachable, professional and thorough. Upon declaring my interest, Jonathan was able to sort out the details from there on. Since then, and due to other , shall we say, less than enthusiastic interactions with other members of Streets ahead staff Westow st and Addiscombe, I have asked to speak to John personally when I have needed any information as I found him thoroughly professional and very pleasant to deal with.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch