Mar 03,2017
Tom
Rob
By: 'TomH'
Mar 03,2017
As a buyer for a property in the Stoke area, and coming down from Bristol, my adult daughter did the initial viewing and arranged a viewing for me. On both occasions, Tom Duncan presented the property and was able not only to answer all questions, but also to negotiate extras in the package on my behalf. Both he and Rob Down reacted positively to delays caused by difficulties in getting my buyers to complete their arrangements, and, in addition to keeping the sellers onboard, they ensured a smooth and efficient transfer and provision of keys. The knowledge that they were working in the best interests of both myself and the sellers was reassuring in an otherwise stressful period, and I felt confident that they would act professionally and resolve issues proficiently when requested.
N/A
By: Rob
Apr 03, 2017
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your kind words, I hope you are settling in well!

Cross Keys Estates