Apr 17,2012
Apr 17,2012
I was a tenant renting a property with Victor Michael recently. We had multiple bad dealings with them, I'd like to highlight the main two:

There was an incident at the property which resulted in police kicking down our front door. I expected that I'd need to pay for the damage, but when we first contacted the agent about this they told us that the landlord would fix this for us. We got no progress with this until 3 days later when we're told that we need to pay instead. I have no idea why they told us that the landlord would fix it, and if they hadn't I'd have been able to get it fixed the next day. The 3 day delay in telling us that it was our responsibility was a huge inconvenience for me and my partner. I actually had to miss a friend's wedding because I couldn't just leave the flat unoccupied with no front door.

When the property was up on the market Victor Michael were extremely aggressive trying to bring customers round to look at the flat. We outlined perfectly reasonable hours throughout the week when it would be OK to come, but I don't think they ever wrote it down anywhere. Typically they'd call up, I'd tell them when the nearest convenient time was and they'd just insist on turning up when they felt like it and took huge issue with us. We actually caught them taking people round our flat WITHOUT notifying us whatsoever. My partner got home from work early that day and they just opened the door without even knocking. We have no idea how many times they turned up like that when we weren't in. In total they showed up 3 or 4 times unannounced.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victor Michael Leytonstone! To leave a new review of Victor Michael Leytonstone, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victor Michael Leytonstone