Apr 17,2012
Apr 17,2012
I have rented my property via Galliard for the past 4 years. In February I informed GALLIARD that I was intending to sell the property through another agent and so gave them 2 months notice to get the tenants to vacate the flat. Firstly once GALLIARD realised that I was using another agency to sell the flat Fiona Davidson rang me screaming down the phone saying that I should have given the sale to GALLIARD.
The tenants were due to leave on the 21 April 2012. At the end of March I received an email from GALLIARD stating that no rent had been recieved for the last month and that they would be chasing the Tenants. A subsequent email from GALLIARD then said that the Tenants had issued a counterservice and would be vacating the property two weeks earlier on the 7 April. They only told me this once the rent had not been received. I complained as I am now short of 2 weeks rent (£700). Juliet Nwachukwu then emailed me saying that the person at GALLIARD that received the counterserve notification was off sick so nobody knew about it. So because of their incompetence they say they are not liable for the missing rent. The whole thing stinks and I am not letting it go. I have sent three emails requesting the counterserve notice, the original GALLIARD agreement and the full details of the Tenant and the GALLIARD employee that was 'off sick'. I have not had a reply.
I have also contacted the federation of Letting Agents as well as Alex Brummer from Moneymail at the Daily Mail.
This is not the first time I have heard of this kind of behaviour from GALLIARD. Even when we first signed up off plan for this flat we agreed to the guarantee 6% rental scheme and when the flat was completed GALLIARD tried to say that we had not agreed to it. It was only when I kicked up a stink that they agreed to pay it. So all this on just one of their flats.
GALLIARD - some could suggest you are a bunch of Crooks.
Pay me my 2 weeks rent that they are holding.
By: Galliard Residential
May 16, 2012
Dear Maria

Thank you for your feedback review dated 17 April 2012, the contents of which have been duly noted.

Galliard Residential are an established agent with 15 years experience in the sales and lettings market. We pride ourselves on our continuous efforts to come up with new client products to improve our services and we therefore take such comments very seriously.

Fiona Davidson is a long standing and valued member of the Galliard team and we are extremely surprised to hear negative feedback regarding the duty of care which many of our customers assure she provides. Having said that we sincerely apologise for any distress caused and would very much like to set up a meeting between yourself and Fiona which we are sure will restore your faith in the high level of service both Galliard and Fiona customarily provide.

I understand that since your original review was posted all outstanding property management issues have been resolved with Juliet Nwachukwu. Please do not hesitate to contact Juliet by calling 020 8418 3611 should you require any further assistance.

Once again please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused and thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Yours sincerely

Galliard Residential Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Life Residential West london! To leave a new review of Life Residential West london, please click the link below !
Write a review for Life Residential West london