...left to get your reviews in for the 2018 Estate & Letting Agent Awards

Mar 02,2017
By: 'G Burns'
Mar 02,2017
Can't believe the experience I have just had. 2nd viewing cancelled 24 hours before it was due to happen, after 2 confirmations and me arranging for my builder to come away from his work.

This property in Kilmarnock Rd was going to a closing date this Friday and this was my last chance to get my builder to look at it,.

The first email, from Lauren, claimed a double booking in the diary and then it was an unavoidable circumstance. If that were not bad enough the attitude on the phone was incredibly unprofessional, after I said I would look the events of today. A right, which if they want to double check, I have.

This culminated in the said Lauren, hanging up on me, yes, you heard that right, a prospective customer.

This ties in with previous reviews here and I suggest Scottish Property Centre do 2 things

1) Hire more people that can show houses to prospective buyers. 2 people, is simply under resourced and to not have any cover when one of those people is off is criminal.

2) some customer service training for the staff. Their situation and complaint handing is bordering on stroppy teenager. Hanging up the phone on a customer in the real world is not good PR

I feel sorry for the guy selling that property, as this estate agent has successfully chased away a guy that was prepared to go out on a limb for it, but there is always another one, but I will never ever be dealing with this Estate agent again

Scottish Property Centre